CDD Election Political Sign Guidelines -
The Mirabay MARC has approved for political signs to be displayed to promote any officially registered candidate running in the current CDD election. No signs for any other political race are approved at this time.
Please adhere to the policy to ensure that the guidelines are followed.
- No sign will be placed in any common area, right of way, community park, CDD or developer controlled property. No signs are permitted to be placed on vacant home sites or in front of any uninhabited home.
- Only one standard sign will be permitted to be placed in a residents front yard and only with that residents permission.
- A standard sign is defined as being no more than 24" tall by 30" wide and secured in the ground with either a single wooden stake or metal frame.
- Overall installation of sign including stand is not to exceed 36" in height.
- Signs should not be placed in the grassy area between the sidewalk and street. Placement is approved only for the area between the sidewalk and the front of the home. On corner lots, the placement is allowed on the corner or side of home, following the same criteria.
- Signs are allowed to be placed no earlier than 30 days before an election and may remain for no more than 24 hours after the election.
- No sign shall be placed in such an area to obstruct a motorist's view or distract a driver's attention.
- Signs containing derogatory or offensive information will be removed and discarded.
- Any signs not following the stated guidelines are subject to be removed and discarded.
October Fitness Schedules